We are open … We have implemented strict cleaning procedures to ensure the health and safety of all members and guests.
Following along with health and safety guidelines we are limited to sitting a maximum of 230 patrons.
- The club will be providing table service of food to minimise movement throughout the club.
- Bookings will be essential with a maximum of 30 per group.
- ALL patrons (including members) will be required to provide details on arrival via a QR code.
- No standing will be permitted indoors and 1.5-meter social distancing will be monitored throughout the club.
- There will be limits to the number of people in areas throughout the club, signs are at entry points notifying maximum numbers allowed.
- Bar and gaming services will be available without the purchase of food.
- We ask that if you are feeling unwell, please delay your visit to the club.
The Roseville has the right to deny entry to anyone showing signs of COVID-19.
As we do have limits to the number of people in the club we ask you to contact the club to book a table to avoid disappointment of missing out.
For further updates please follow “The Roseville Club” on our Social Media.
Looking forward to seeing you all.
CHECK OUT OUR DRINK MENUS BELOW!
Perhaps try a glass of Villa Maria, Henschke or Vidal.
Taste one of our latest Cocktail creations such as the Rosemary Fizz.
(Made from our home grown rosemary!)
There is sure to be something you’ll love
– The Roseville Club