See our latest development news! Click here for more information.
We are open … We have implemented strict cleaning procedures to ensure the health and safety of all members and guests.
Following along with health and safety guidelines we are limited to sitting a maximum of 100 patrons.
- The club will be providing table service of food to minimise movement throughout the club.
- Bookings will be essential with a maximum of 10 per group.
- ALL patrons (including members) will be required to provide details on arrival.
- No standing will be permitted and 1.5-meter social distancing will be monitored.
- There will be limits to the number of people in areas throughout the club, signs are at entry points notifying maximum numbers allowed.
- Bar and gaming services will be available without the purchase of food.
- We ask that if you are feeling unwell, please delay your visit to the club. The Roseville has the right to deny entry to anyone showing signs of COVID-19.
As we do have limits to the number of people in the club we ask you to contact the club to book a table to avoid disappointment of missing out.
Walk-in’s will be asked to wait outside if the club is at maximum capacity.
As of 24th July, all members and guests are required to electronically register attendance on entry to The Roseville. This can be done either by scanning our QR code using a smart phone, via a direct weblink provided or via text message. All details will be kept on a secure web server for 28 days ensuring your privacy for contact tracing if required.
For further updates please follow “The Roseville Club” on our Social Media.
Looking forward to seeing you all.
CHECK OUT OUR DRINK MENUS BELOW!
Perhaps try a glass of Villa Maria, Henschke or Vidal.
Taste one of our latest Cocktail creations such as the Rosemary Fizz.
(Made from our home grown rosemary!)
There is sure to be something you’ll love
– The Roseville Club